Education in MSUPE
Moscow State University of Psychology and Education provides with educational programs in the following divisions:
General education programs:
- preschool education (nursery schools № 328 and 779, University Child Center),
- primary education (Center for psychological, medical and social support to children and adolescents),
Supplementary education – programs of teaching the children and adults (Training centre «Pre-higher and supplementary education» , University Child Center, Center for psychological, medical and social support to children and adolescents, Center for learning the foreign languages «PsyLingua», Diagnosis and Counseling Center “Hope”;
Vocational education – programs:
- Secondary vocational education (Social and Pedagogical Colledge – MSUPE)
- Higher vocational education (12 faculties in MSUPE) – programs:
- Specialist, Master
- Training of highly qualified personnel (post-graduate program)
- Work with young people
- Psychological and pedagogical education
- Applied informatics
- Software and administration of information systems
- Public Administration
- Clinical Psychology
- Psychology of Career,
- Pedagogy and Psychology of deviant behaviour,
- Directing Film and Television.
MSUPE implements 29 Master’s programs for four general courses:
- 030300.68 Psychology,
- 050400.68 Psychology and Education,
- 230700.68 Applied Informatics,
- 081100.68 Public Administration.
As part of the joint Master’s programs the candidate can take a short-term internship in partner-universities:
- Plovdiv University “Paisii Hilendarski” (Bulgaria),
- First University of Rome La Sapienza (Italy).
During course of study the students can take 2-3 short-term internships in a foreign partner university.
MSUPE invites you to take part in student exchange programs with universities in Italy, Spain and China. Duration of exchange – one semester.
MSUPE offers to get alternative higher education: 030300.62 “Psychology” and 030401.65 “Clinical Psychology” programs:
- «Psychological assistance to people using distant technology – extramural form of study, 4-years course (Bachelor) using distant technologies;
- «Psychological Counselling” – part-time, 3-years course (Bachelor);
- «Pathopsychological diagnosis and therapy (clinical and psychological and pedagogical experience)» – part-time, 4-years course (Specialist)
- «Clinical and psychological assistance to child and family» – part-time, 4-years course (Specialist).