SCIENTIFIC SCHOOL “ACTIVITY APPROACH IN PSYCHO-PEDAGOGICAL EDUCATION»
Scientific Supervisor: the doctor of psychological Sciences, Professor Vitaliy Vladimirovich Rubtsov
The total number of members of the scientific school: 15, including:
• number of Doctors of Sciences-members of scientific school staff: 5;
• number of Candidates of Sciences-members of scientific school staff: 10.
The main directions of research:
• scientific and methodological support of professional training of teachers and psychologists in the direction of the FSES “Psycho-pedagogical education (050400)”;
• scientific and methodological support of professional training of teachers and psychologists in accordance with the objectives of implementation of the FSES of general education into practice;
• implementation of scientific and methodological control over the quality of higher psycho-pedagogical education;
• creation of the system of independent assessment of qualifications of graduates of professional education institutions in the direction of the FSES “Psycho-pedagogical education (050400)”;
• popularization of the activity approach in addressing psychological and pedagogical issues of modern general education and professional education.
The main achievements of the scientific school in 2014:
1. Major efforts and achievements of the scientific school are connected with the Project of modernization of pedagogical education in the field of psycho-pedagogical education. A large group of scientists of MSUPE was involved in this work. Were developed: a research master program “Cultural-historical psychology and activity approach in education) (V. V. Rubtsov and colleagues); the model of applied Bachelor’s course(primary school teacher) and 5 new modules (A.A. Margolis, V.A. Guruzhapov and colleagues); the main professional educational program for applied Master’s course for educational psychologists (M.A. Egorova and colleagues); approbation of the professional standard of the teacher and improvement of the professional standard of an educational psychologist (Ym. Zabrodin, I.V. Burlakova, M.A. Egorova, L.A. Gajazova).
2. Participation in international educational programs:
• opening of the international master’s program “Cultural-historical psychology and activity approach in education” – September, 2014 Lectures of professors from from the United Kingdom, Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, Australia;
• opening of the Master’s program with international participation “Social Psychology in Education”, September, 2014, lectures and seminars by prof. G. Hennig (Germany) on socio-genetic psychology within the framework of the implementation of the programme;
• realization of the joint master’s program “Pedagogy and psychology of students’ education” with Sapienza University of Rome (Italy);
• realization of the joint master’s program “Education and development of younger school students” with the Plovdiv University “Paisii Hilendarski” (Bulgaria). Master’s thesis in line with the ideas of the scientific school of socio-genetic psychology of Professor V.V. Rubtsov.