University of Almería introduces new Summer Course in SPANISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE within the framework of the Study Abroad Summer Program of the University of Almería (Spain). This program is a unique opportunity for both undergraduate and postgraduate students from around the world to build their knowledge of the Spanish language through a unique summer academic immersion experience. The workload of the course is 80 hours and it can be recognized by up to 10 ECTS credits at the home university.
This course is taught by highly-qualified teachers of proven expertise and experience in the teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language (ELE). Should you be interested in this course, please let us know and we will send you the academic content program.
Please visit website of University of Almería for more information.
Dates: July 1 – 25, 2015 (4 weeks).
· Module A: Spanish Language
· Module B: Spanish Culture
· Module C: Oral and written skills
*A diagnostic test will be conducted at the beginning of the course in order to determine the students’ language level according to the CEFR: Basic (A1-A2), Intermediate (B1-B2) or Advanced (C1-C2).
What the Study Abroad Summer Program provides:
· Course registration and tuition
· Half board
· Free WI FI (on accommodation and Campus)
· Travel and medical insurance
· Free access to university facilities (sports center, swimming pool, library, computer and study rooms, etc.)
· Buddy system (support from the International Student Association)
· Academic events
· Cultural program (at least 5 sightseeing tours and trips & organized social activities).
· Diploma of Achievement (Transcript of Records).
*See attached document for further details on the services included.
· 1,750 EUR
· Early bird registration: 5% discount (1,664 EUR) for courses booked before March 30, 2015.
· Possibility of payment in installments (2 x 875 EUR).
Special discounts for partners:
· We are happy to arrange special discounted rates for partners who send 15 or more students. For instance, free stay for an accompanying lecturer from the home University (with the possibility to participate in teaching tasks).
· Early bird registration (5% discount): March 30, 2015
· Standard registration: May 1, 2015
For further information and registration, please contact:
· Mail: email@example.com
· Phone +34 950 01 5816