7-8 June, 2018
Interregional scientific-practical conference “Development of higher inclusive education – step forward”
Location: Smolensk, Przewalski st., 4.
Organizer: Moscow State University of Psychology & Education
Co-organizer: Smolensk State University
The heads of municipal and state authorities, the teaching staff of universities, experts in the field of inclusive higher education, representatives of public organizations, business representatives, heads of employment centers are invited to participate in the conference.
- The problems of organizing the network interaction of REMC with universities in designated areas;
- Use of distance learning technologies for students with disabilities;
- Formation of the environment for free information exchange in higher inclusive education;
- Career guidance for applicants with disabilities;
- Consultative, educational and methodological and socio-psychological support for students with disabilities in the process of studying at a university;
- Monitoring of the socio-psychological well-being of students studying in inclusive groups;
- Assistance in finding employment for graduates with disabilities, who have been trained in higher education programs.
- Analysis and dissemination of the best practices of Russian universities in teaching students with disabilities.