November 1-3, 2018
International Conference on Сounseling Psychology and Psychotherapy. For the memory of Professor Fyodor Vasilyuk.
The conference will be held at the Psychological Institute of the Russian Academy of Education (Moscow, Mokhovaya str., 9, p. 4) and at the Moscow State University of Psychology & Education (Moscow, Sretenka str., 29).
The mission of the conference:
Development of counseling psychology and psychotherapy as a field of scientific research and practice.
Purposes of the conference:
- Identification of the main trends of modern development of counseling psychology, its scientific and practical problems in fundamental and applied research,
- Discussion of the issues of training specialists – counseling psychologists;
- Comprehension of actual organizational, ethical, practical problems in different fields of activity of the counseling psychologist;
- Generalization of work experience of professional associations of counseling psychologists and psychotherapists.
The main topics of the conference:
- Consultative psychology and psychotherapy: on the way to a scientific specialty
- Theoretical basis for psychological counseling and psychotherapy
- Scientific research in consultative psychology and psychotherapy
- Approaches and methods of counseling and psychotherapy
- Problems of professional training of counseling psychologists and psychotherapists and approaches to their solution
- Organizational and ethical aspects of the work of a counseling psychologist and psychotherapist. Professional associations of counseling psychologists and psychotherapists.
- The scientific heritage of F.E. Vasylyuk