The Сentre for Interdisciplinary Studies of Modern Childhood was established by the decision of the Academic Council of MSUPE in September 2015.
The Centre’s goal is development, implementation and socialization of the research in the field of problems of modern childhood.
The main objectives of the centre:
- analysis, review and systematization of research work and projects in the field of problems of modern childhood;
- preparation and implementation of advanced research projects in the field of modern childhood basing on the methods of Cultural-historical psychology and Activity approach;
- participation in the implementation of joint research programs and projects with Russian and foreign research centers;
- organization of research activities that reflect the content of research works and projects in the field of problems of modern childhood;
- consolidation of efforts of scientific community in solving the urgent problems of modern childhood taking into account age characteristics and social situation of development of children and adolescents.
Head of the Center – Olga Vitalevna Rubtsova
Specialist of the Center – Svetlana Nikolaevna Kapitonova
Address: Moscow, Sretenka, 29, office. 304.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 10: 00-18: 00.
Tel.: +7 (929) 599-72-29.